Ok, see if you can relate to this one.
You’re all excited about the opportunity you’ve just joined. You approach your friends and family FULL of excitement in hopes that they will be supportive, join, and start down this path of financial independence with you. Instead they: laugh at you, ridicule you, or tell you that you’re stupid “trying these scams”.
We’ve all been there before, and it’s not a fun place to be. If you haven’t done so already you need to accept the following:
1. 95% of your friends and family will NOT support you in your home business endeavors. So get over it!
2. Learn to keep your mouth shut! If your friends and family tell you that they don’t want to hear about your opportunity – then DON’T TELL THEM.
3. Actions speak louder than words. When you drive up in your new Mercedes, they wont have ANYTHING to say to you!
4. Whenever one of your friends “poops on your parade” remember something I heard not too long ago: “Flowers need sunlight to grow…but they also need dirt and rain!”
5. The fact that they don’t support you doesn’t mean they don’t love you. They still want the best for you but they’re just too busy thinking inside to box to understand that there IS a better way!
Don’t try to change the minds of your friends and family. You’re better off just creating a mastermind group of like minded individuals and holding meetings (either in person or over the phone) once a week. It doesn’t matter if you’re all in the same home business or not (although that would be good if you were all in the same “type” of business)
In order for you to achieve real success as a home business entrepreneur, you must surround yourself with other like minded people. Its up to you guys to help each other stretch out of our comfort zones, solve problems too complex to figure out alone, set goals, and stay accountable. Having a mastermind/accountability group is one of the single biggest things that can put you on the fast track to success! Now it’s your turn! Go find at least 3 other home business entrepreneurs and form a mastermind group.